|Birth Name||John Reese|
|Occupation||Internet Marketer, Information Product Creator, Traffic Generation|
|IM Rich List||#6|
Who is John Reese?
John Reese is an internet marketer and speaker from the US who burst on the scene in 2004 with the launch of his Traffic Secrets course. He made history by becoming the first person to make over $1 million ($1,080,496.27) in 24 hours from an information product launch, causing quite a stir in the internet marketing community.
John Reese got started in the Internet Marketing industry as early as 1995, offering valuable information as a guest speaker in seminars of other teachers. He ran several other successful businesses leading up to 2004, including an eBay photo hosting business, a domain brokering business, and several affiliate marketing businesses.
He is credited as being one of the first internet marketers to see the potential of Google Adsense and taught numerous people about the research, monetization, and building of (Made For Adsense (MFA)) sites to take advantage of this business model. With the success of his marketing courses and his original thinking, he has won many followers in the Internet Marketing community.
He has established himself as an expert in building website traffic and is credited with a comprehensive knowledge of all areas of internet marketing including affiliate marketing, market research, competition analysis, info product creation, conversion, social media and email marketing. He is respected by other top internet marketers and the wider IM community, and is regularly asked to speak at events. John has achieved continued success through his ability to change with markets and make the best use of new online marketing tools and opportunities. He remains at the forefront of the industry.
Products & Services
- Reese Report (disc.)
- eBay Secrets (disc.)
- Traffic Secrets (2004)
- Traffic Secrets 2.0 - updated to reflect major changes in internet marketing including social media, blogging, web 2.0 and more.
- Outsource Force - step-by-step online training course for outsourcing business tasks.
- Income.com - provide an online business education for people starting out.
- Opportunity.com - in-depth training on affiliate marketing as well as providing research tools which help cut time on finding new products/offers to promote and stay focused on creating profitable revenue streams.
- Reese most recently affiliated with Ty Cohen to promote Ty's info product Kindle Cash Flow (2011).
John's products are known for being very comprehensive, often including blueprints, handouts and additional multimedia training material. This makes John's products very easy to understand, learn from, and put into action.